JOIN US TO CELEBRATE THE UNITED NATIONS DAY FLANDERS ON MONDAY 21 OCTOBER AT THE FLEMISH PARLIAMENT
On the programme:
- The first European Sustainable Development Report
Keynote by Guillaume Lafortune, writer of the report and Manager SDG Index UN Sustainable Development Solutions Network
- High-Level Panel: Belgium in the UN Security Council
With among others Werner Bauwens, Deputy Director General Belgium in the UN Security Council
- Workshops reflecting on the progress made on the Sustainable Development Goals in Flanders and on the challenges of the UN for the upcoming years
- A Marketplace with stands of UN agencies and related organisations
- Networking reception with Belgian flavour to celebrate the 74th anniversary of the UN and the start of UN week
Find all the speakers and the full programme here.
Monday 21 October 2019, 13:30-20:00
Flemish Parliament, IJzerenkruisstraat 99, 1000 Brussels
Registration is closed. In case of any further inquiries, please contact email@example.com.
This UN Day Flanders is possible with the support of: