Become an SDG ambassador for your own organisation. Learn how to use the SDG Training Manual, including a large variety of exercises, to create awareness for- and implement the SDGs in your business process.
- Understand Agenda 2030 & SDGs (and the link with ISO 26000)
- Understand the 5 pillars of strong sustainability
- Build in-depth knowledge about the SDGs, with a special focus on the dimensions of SDG 16 and SDG 17 as transversal principles of the Agenda
- Learn how to use the SDG wheel as an ‘assessment tool’ for sustainability strategies, actions, initiatives
- Understand the different steps in the SDG implementation process and learn which exercises support these steps
Governments, academia, NGOs & civil society, trade unions, businesses, media…
4 sessions of 180 min. + homework