- This event has passed.
Action Learning Platform – Capacity Building for Agenda 2030
05-02-2019, 09:00 —17:00
On 5 february 2019 CIFAL Flanders organises, in collaboration with Brussels Airport Company, its first Action Learning Platform of 2019 about capacity building for Agenda 2030 and implementation of the SDGs. The Action Learning Platform is a twice a year meeting where all strategic and training partners of CIFAL Flanders are invited to learn from each other concerning the implementation of the UN texts in its own operations.
- Mr. Piet Demunter, Strategic Development Director Brussels Airport Company
Implementing the SDGs at Brussels Airport: Learnings & Opportunities
- Mr. Mike Boonen, Partner KPMG Belgium Sustainability Services
Results 2018 Survey on Sustainability and SDG Reporting
- Prof. Wayne Visser, Professor Integrated Value and Holder of the Chair in Sustainable Transformation Antwerp Management School
Challenges of Corporate Social Responsibility in the SDG Era.
- Mr. Stijn Bertrand, Coordinator ‘Vizier 2030’ Flemish Government & Ms. Anne Vanhengel, Transition Coordinator Flemish Government
Debrief on Flanders’ SDG Policy: Vision 2050, 7 Transition Arenas and ‘Vizier 2030’
- Round-table discussion: ongoing SDG actions of our partners
- Mr. Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow and Managing Director CIFAL Flanders
Interactive Stakeholder Exercise Brussels Airport Company
How to achieve the UNITAR-Certificate ‘SDG Pioneer’ and ‘SDG Champion’?
Awarding the UNITAR ‘Start to SDG’ Certificates
- Mr. Ari Epstein, Chair of CIFAL Flanders and CEO AWDC
New Year’s resolutions
- A toast to 2019 offered by Brussels Airport Company
Powerpointpresentatie Mr. Piet Demunter, Strategic Development Director Brussels Airport CompanyBrussels Airport_Sustainable Development Strategy_ENG_05 02 2019
Powerpointpresentatie Mr. Mike Boonen, Partner KPMG Belgium Sustainability ServicesMike Boonen_Non-Financial Reporting_ENG_05 02 2019
Powerpointpresentatie Prof. Wayne Visser, Professor Integrated Value and Holder of the Chair in Sustainable Transformation Antwerp Management SchoolWayne Visser_Challenges of CSR and Agenda 2030_ENG_05 02 2019
Powerpointpresentatie Mr. Stijn Bertrand, Coordinator ‘Vizier 2030’ Flemish Government & Ms. Anne Vanhengel, Transition Coordinator Flemish GovernmentVlaamse Overheid_Vizier2030_Visie2050_NL_05 02 2019
Olivia Droeshaut © DYOD
With the support of: