How to become SDG-Proof?
On Thursday 8 October 2020, the Agency for Facility Operations of the Flemish Government was awarded the certificate of ‘SDG Champion’ by Nikhil Seth, Executive Director of UNITAR and UN Assistant Secretary-General.
The award ceremony was held on Zoom and included speeches from renowned speakers such as Nikhil Seth, as well as presentations on the SDG Champion trajectory and the efforts of the Agency for Facility Operations of the Flemish Government in becoming an SDG Champion.
You can watch a recording of this webinar by using this link.
- Nikhil Seth: UN Assistant Secretary-General, Executive Director UNITAR
- Frank Geets: Administrator General, Agency for Facility Operations of the Flemish Government
- Peter Wollaert: UNITAR Fellow, Managing Director CIFAL Flanders
- Jan Smedts: Deputy Chief of Staff of the Minister-President of the Government of Flanders
- Johan Van Damme: CSR Coordinator, Agency for Facility Operations of the Flemish Government
10:30 – 10:50 Welcome & CIFAL Flanders SDG Training & Implementation Trajectory
Peter Wollaert (CIFAL Flanders)
10:50 – 11:00 Sustainability Approach Agency for Facility Operations
Frank Geets (Agency for Facility Operations)
11:00 – 11:15 Sustainability Roadmap Agency for Facility Operations
Johan Van Damme (Agency for Facility Operations)
11:15 – 11:20 Mentimeter Exercise
11:20 – 11:35 SDG Training & Implementation: The Importance of Leading by example
Nikhil Seth (UNITAR)
11:35 – 11:40 Handover of the UNITAR SDG Champion Training Certificate
11:40 – 11:45 Closing Remarks
Jan Smedts (Cabinet Minister-President of the Flemish Government)
11:45 – 12:00 Evaluation and Q&A