- This event has passed.
Focus 2030 Webinar SDG Implementation in Local Authorities (in Dutch)
21-09-2021, 09:00 —12:00
With less than 10 years to go before we reach the deadline of the UN resolution Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development“, CIFAL Flanders and the Flemish Chancellery and Foreign Office organised a series of five Focus 2030 webinars in which the Flemish SDG policy was explained and were we zoomed in on a specific target group.
This third webinar paid attention to SDG implementation in local authorities.
Did you miss the webinar or do you wish to rewatch (a part of) it? You can do so here.
- Bart Somers, Deputy Minister-President of the Government of Flanders, Flemish Minister for Home Affairs, Public Governance, Civic Integration and Equal Opportunities
- Elisa Decaluwé, Strategic Coordination, City of Ghent
- Wim Dries, Mayor City of Genk & Chairman VVSG
- Bert Janssens, Head of Service, VVSG
- Geert Lauwers, SDG Project Manager, Province of Antwerp
- Nancy Matthys & Ellen Velkeneers, Flanders Chancellery & Foreign Office
- Ann Schevenels, president VVP
- Eline Vermeer, Project Manager, VNG International
- Robbe Van Hoof, Researcher/Consultant, IDEA Consult
- Prof. Em. Han Verschure, Professor KULeuven & Advisor UN Habitat
Moderator: Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & managing director CIFAL Flanders
The slides used are compiled in the following PDF document:
[pdf-embedder url=”https://cifal-flanders.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/CIFAL_VO_Vizier-2030-Webinar_Local-authorities_PPT_NL_FIN_2021-09-24.pdf” title=”CIFAL_VO_Vizier 2030 Webinar_Local authorities_PPT_NL_FIN_2021 09 24″]