CIFAL Flanders and Flanders Chancellery and Foreign Office are happy to invite you to the webinar “Focus 2030 webinar: SDG Implementation in Local Authorities” (in Dutch).
- What is the UN 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development, what is New Urban Agenda? How are they related?
- How will the Flemish Government realise the 2030 Agenda and what is the state of affairs of the Flemish SDG policy (Vision 2050 and Focus 2030 )?
- How do local governments implement the SDGs into their policy plans and what does Flanders do to support local governments to implement the SDGs locally?
Find out the answer to all these questions during this webinar on 21 September 2021 from 9:00-12:00 (CET).
The following guest speakers will participate:
- Bart Somers, Deputy Minister-President of the Government of Flanders, Flemish Minister for Home Affairs, Public Governance, Civic Integration and Equal Opportunities
- Elisa Decaluwé, Strategic Coordination, City of Ghent
- Wim Dries, Mayor City of Genk & Chairman VVSG
- Bert Janssens, Head of Service, VVSG
- Geert Lauwers, SDG Project Manager, Province of Antwerp
- Nancy Matthys & Ellen Velkeneers, Flanders Chancellery & Foreign Office
- Ann Schevenels, president VVP
- Eline Vermeer, Project Manager, VNG International
- Robbe Van Hoof, Researcher/Consultant, IDEA Consult
- Prof. Em. Han Verschure, Professor KULeuven & Advisor UN Habitat
Moderator: Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & managing director CIFAL Flanders
Registration is free, but we kindly ask you to register using this link.