- This event has passed.
Focus 2030 Webinar SDG implementation in Flemish higher education (in Dutch)
06-07-2021, 09:00 —12:30
With less than 10 years to go before we reach the deadline of the UN resolution Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development“, CIFAL Flanders and the Department of Chancellery and Foreign Affairs (DKBUZA) of the Flemish government are organising a series of five Focus 2030 webinars in which the Flemish SDG policy is explained and zoomed in on a specific target group.
This first webinar zoomed in on SDG implementation in Flemish higher education.
Did you miss the webinar or do you wish to rewatch (a part of) it? You can do so here.
- Karima Ari, representative A Seat At The Table
- Gilles Bavay, team leader education for sustainable development, Ecocampus, Flemish Government Department of Environment
- Charlotte Christiaens, project coordinator Global Minds, Flemish Council of Colleges
- Willy Claes, chairperson, Flemish University and College Council (VLUHR)
- Waldo Galle, academic coordinator sustainability policy, Vrije Universiteit Brussel (VUB)
- Filip Giraldo, head of department for Social Work, Hogeschool PXL
- Nancy Matthys & Ellen Velkeneers, Flemish Government Department of Chancellery and Foreign Affairs
- Anna Paeshuyse, UN Youth Representative for Sustainable Development, Flemish Youth Council
- Steven Schoofs, programme manager, VLIR secretariat for university development cooperation (VLIR-UOS)
- Els Titeca, advisor higher education, Cabinet Minister of Education Ben Weyts
- Ann-Sofie Van Enis, green impact manager, Green Office Movement
- Koen Verlaeckt, Secretary-General, Flemish Interuniversity Council (VLIR)
- Students Green Office Ambassador Track
The slides used are compiled in the following PDF document:
[pdf-embedder url=”https://cifal-flanders.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/CIFAL_VO_Vizier-2030-Webinar-hoger-onderwijs_PPT_NL_2021-07-06_FIN.pdf” title=”CIFAL_VO_Vizier 2030 Webinar hoger onderwijs_PPT_NL_2021 07 06_FIN”]