- This event has passed.
Focus 2030 Webinar: The European recovery and the SDGs: the case of Flanders
01-10-2021, 14:00 —16:00
With less than 10 years to go before we reach the deadline of the UN resolution Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” , CIFAL Flanders and the Department of Chancellery and Foreign Affairs (DKBUZA) of the Flemish government are organising a series of five Focus 2030 webinars in which the Flemish SDG policy is explained and zoomed in on a specific target group.
This fourth webinar zoomed in on the European recovery and the SDGs, and more specifically on the case of Flanders
Did you miss the webinar or do you wish to rewatch (a part of) it? You can do so here.
- Julie Bynens, Secretary General, Flanders Department Chancellery and Foreign Affairs
- Phoebe Koundouri, co-chair Sustainable Development Solutions Network Europe
- Wouter Nachtergaele Head of division, International Cooperation, Flemish Administration
- Sylvie Van den Eynde, Chief HR & Corporate Affairs Office, Brussels Airport Company
- Xavier Vanden Bosch, European Semester Officer, European Commission,
- Veerle Vandeweerd, Former Director Environment & Energy UNDP, Co-founder Covidea and P4TT
- Moderator: Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & Managing Director CIFAL Flanders
The slides used are compiled in the following PDF document:
CIFAL_VO_Vizier 2030 Webinar_EU Recovery