CIFAL Flanders, International Training Centre for Authorities and Leaders
CIFAL Flanders is a centre of expertise on the SDGs offering trainings, project development and coaching.
CIFAL Flanders is devoted to strengthen a just transition towards a sustainable society and economy through capacity building of all actors in society.
CIFAL Flanders promotes peace, human rights and sustainable development and the declarations, principles and guidelines of the United Nations, with focus on the 2030 Agenda and its Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
Twice a year our Board of Directors comes together to discuss and decide upon our annual action plan and budgets.
Our Board of Directors consists of following members:
- Antwerp World Diamond Centre
- Argenta Bank & Insurances
- Federation of Belgian Chambers of Commerce
- International Jewellery Confederation CIBJO
- United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR)
- University of Antwerp
- Flemish Government
- Colruyt Group
- Brussels Airport Company
- Flanders Investment & Trade
The City of Antwerp is observer in the board of directors.