With less than 10 years to go before we reach the deadline of the UN resolution Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” , CIFAL Flanders and the Department of Chancellery and Foreign Affairs (DKBUZA) of the Flemish government are organising a series of five Focus 2030 webinars in which the Flemish SDG policy is explained and zoomed in on a specific target group.
This third webinar zoomed in on SDG implementation in Local Authorities
Did you miss the webinar or do you wish to rewatch (a part of) it? You can do so here.
- Bart Somers, Deputy Minister-President of the Government of Flanders, Flemish Minister for Home Affairs, Public Governance, Civic Integration and Equal Opportunities
- Elisa Decaluwé, Strategic Coordination, City of Ghent
- Wim Dries, Mayor City of Genk & Chairman VVSG
- Bert Janssens, Head of Service, VVSG
- Geert Lauwers, SDG Project Manager, Province of Antwerp
- Nancy Matthys & Ellen Velkeneers, Flanders Chancellery & Foreign Office
- Eline Vermeer, Project Manager, VNG International
- Robbe Van Hoof, Researcher/Consultant, IDEA Consult
- Prof. Em. Han Verschure, Professor KULeuven & Advisor UN Habitat
- Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & managing director CIFAL Flanders (moderator)