With less than 10 years to go before we reach the deadline of the UN resolution Transforming our world: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development” , CIFAL Flanders and the Department of Chancellery and Foreign Affairs (DKBUZA) of the Flemish government are organising a series of five Focus 2030 webinars in which the Flemish SDG policy is explained and zoomed in on a specific target group.
This first webinar zoomed in on SDG implementation in the business world.
Did you miss the webinar or do you wish to rewatch (a part of) it? You can do so here.
- Hilde Crevits, Flemish Minister for Economy, Innovation, Work, Social Economy and Agriculture
- Stéphanie Dangreau, Sustainability Manager Argenta
- Geert Janssens, Chief Economist ETION
- Ingrid Lieten, CEO Verso
- Hans Maertens, Managing Director Voka
- Orphee Mariën, Coördinator Coopkracht
- Nancy Matthys & Ellen Velkeneers, Flanders Chancellery & Foreign Office
- Ruben Puype, Corporate Sustainability Officer, Milcobel
- Stijn Van den Abbeele, Technical Director, Intervest Offices & Warehouses
- Peter Van Kemseke, Senior Officer EU Climate and Energy Policies European Commission
- Leo Van de Loock, Coordinator team Missions & Transitions VLAIO
- Eva Verraes, Director HERW!N
Moderator: Peter Wollaert, UNITAR Fellow & managing director CIFAL Flanders
PresentationCIFAL_VO_Vizier 2030 Webinar_entrepreneurs_PPT_NL_FIN_2021 09 07
Argenta_Webinar_Vizier 2030 bedrijven_PPT_NL_2021 09 07
Intervest_Webinar_NL_2021 09 06
Milcobel_Vizier 2030 Webinar_Bedrijven
VLAIO_SDG presentatie_ 210907