On Friday October 23th, CIFAL Flanders had the pleasure of organising a training on sustainable development, business ethics and the SDGs at Argenta bank as part of their “sustainable week”.
[epa-album id=”4053″ show_title=”false” display=”excerpt”]
Content of the seminar
The seminar was organised as a mix of speakers and round-table discussions. It was aimed to adress questions as
- What can a bank do to encourage sustainable development?
- How are ethics and sustainability concretised in the strategy and banking products of Argenta?
- What are the results of the EPISODIC Study?
- What can we learn from the sustainability report by Argenta?
- What can a bank do for refugees?
Comments are closed