BUSINEXT is the brand new curriculum organised by the VOKA Chambers of Commerce Halle-Vilvoorde, Leuven and Leuven Inc. under supervision of Oksigen Lab and i-propeller. During 5 sessions of half a day, entrepreneurs or future entrepreneurs will learn how businesses can deal with societal issues such as aging population, climate change and welfare issues by using ‘next generation business models’.
During the 5 sessions, participants get insight into social trends and social innovation. Participants will go looking for shared value: new products, services and business models that have economic returns as well as a positive social impact.
In addition to the collective sessions, you will be assisted individually as well. With ‘A Social Innovation Opportunity Scan’ and four one-on-one coaching sessions, BUSINEXT helps to identify which societal challenge is relevant for your organisation.
- Sessions in Halle-Vilvoorde: 12/11, 26/11, 10/12, 14/1 and 27/1
- Sessions in Leuven : 10/11, 24/11, 08/12, 14/1 en 27/1
- Individual Scan: between 15 December 2015 and 31 January 2016
- Individual coaching: between January and May 2016
- Members of Chambers of Commerce or Leuven Inc.: €3900 (€500 for collective sessions + €3400 for individual coaching)
- Non-members: €4150 (€750 for collective sessions, €3400 for individual coaching)
Read more on the website of the Chambers of Commerce
Comments are closed